In late 2011 we started working with Fox Head Inc. Here is all the videos we made for them. 90% of them where my footage and my edits the other 10% was my footage combined with other great videographers in an overall edit.
Fox MX Presents | 32nd Annual Loretta Lynn’s Amateur MX National
Fox Team Athletes shine bright in the mud during the 32nd Annual Loretta Lynn’s Amateur MX National
Fox MX Presents | Taddy’s Championship Weekend
Fox team rider Taddy Blazusiak captures his fifth consecutive AMA Endurocross Championship. See the action that went down at the final round in Las Vegas.
Fox MX Presents | MX14 RACEWEAR HAS LANDED
MX14 Racewear has landed. Check out your local dealer now or www.foxhead.com on August 15th!
Fox MX Presents | Amateur Spotlight: Mammoth Motocross
Fox Team athletes gathered high in the Sierra Nevada Mountain range of Mammoth Lakes, Ca. for a great week of moto!
Fox Brigade Amateur Spotlight: Zaca Station Invasion
A few of the Fox Brigade riders invade Zaca Station for some moto fun.
Fox Brigade Amateur Spotlight: Daytona RC Amateur SX
Catch up with the Fox Brigade riders at the Daytona RC Amateur Supercross.
Fox Brigade Amateur Spotlight: Michael Mosiman
Catch up with Fox Brigade Amateur Motocross team rider Michael Mosiman at the Texas Spring Nationals.
Fox Presents 2012 Mini O’s
Follow Fox Brigade team riders at the 2012 Mini Olympics at Gatorback Cycle Park in Gainesville, FL.
FOX MX TADDY BLAZUSIAK — BEHIND THE SCENES OF HIS 2012 ENDUROCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP
Follow Fox’s Taddy Blazusiak as he captures his 4th straight Endurocross Championship at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.
Ryan Dungey 2012 450cc Motocross Champion
Ryan Dungey talks about winning the 2012 450cc MX Championship, people doubting his decision to switch bike brands and how important family is to his racing efforts.
Ryan Dungey, Ricky Carmichael & Ken Roczen – Fox Moving Forward | MX13 Racewear
For over 3 decades Fox has been the innovation leader in Motocross Racewear. Fox is relentless in the pursuit of innovation. You can only lead if you’re moving forward. Watch as Ryan Dungey, Ricky Carmichael and Ken Roczen preview the new MX13 Fox Racewear.
The Fox Brigade Amateur Motocross Team Racing in Mammoth Lakes, CA
The Fox Brigade Motocross team had great success at the 2012 Mammoth Mountain MX. Nearly 4000 riders attended the 10 day event and Fox team riders walked away with 8 total Championships. Watch some highlights from the action packed weekend of Austin Forkner, Tristan Miller, Ethan Mann, Alex Mann, Jennifer Burton, Thomas Covington, Matt Bisceglia, Mark Braden, and Dillan Epstein.
Ricky Carmichael Motocross Riding Tips #3 Sand Whoops
In the third installment of RC’s Riding Tips, Ricky Carmichael shares some of his insight into going thru rolling whoops as fast, smooth and as safe as possible. As a part of the Ricky Carmichael University curriculum, look for additional Riding Tip videos each month.
Ricky Carmichael Motocross Riding Tips #2 Rutted Corners
In the second installment of RC’s Riding Tips, professional motocross racer Ricky Carmichael shares some of his insight into dialing in the rutted corners of the motocross track. As a part of the Ricky Carmichael University curriculum, look for additional Riding Tip videos each month.
Ricky Carmichael Motocross Riding Tips #1 Starts
For the first time ever, Ricky Carmichael shares some of the riding secrets that enabled him to become the Greatest Of All Time! In this first video on Starts, RC shows you how to dial in your technique and get the most out of your starts.
Fox Presents | The Fox Brigade Invade the Spring Nationals
Fox catches up with some of its elite AM riders (Fox Brigade) in this video feature from the Spring Nationals. Featured riders include: Matt Bisceglia, Austin Forkner, Jennifer Burton, Andrew Silverstein, Ethan & Alex Mann & Vann Martin.